Christine and Marty

Christine and Marty

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

September 2011 -- remembering Christine

As we Fall approaches, we are reminded of the anniversary of Christine's passing. I just found this old photo I whimsically took of Christine and Marty at the Los Altos Arts and Wine Festival... I don't even remember which year it was. But it brings back such warm memories! I wish I could go back and buy more of the lovely vases and dishes that they made.... Rest in peace Christine! We're thinking of you! --Ben

P.S. Christine, my wife and I just adopted another feral kitty... that's makes three cats in our household (still a long way from your multi-cat wonderland, but it's a start! :-)

1 comment:

BFAChronicals said...

I know this is a long shot, but is any of Christine's artwork left? My mom was a huge supporter of Christine and has countless vases and plates displayed around her house. She even had tilework made by Christine that is all over her kitchen, she cherished her art and loved it dearly. My mom is a cat-lady herself and the only artist my mom appreciates is Christine.
I remember going to an art festival in Boise every summer with my mom to go to Christine's booth and look at all her new creations.
It would mean so much to my mom if I could get a hold of any of Christine's art.

Thank you so much,
Torie Amano-Larson